Happy Monday, lovelies... I'm not sure how last week flew by so quickly, but it did! We spent a lot of time at our new house getting things done - and we'll be doing the same this week... I'm super excited to share some pictures of our progress with you, but it'll have to wait. For now, I'll share our meal plan for the week. That's almost as good, right?! Hmmm...
Here's what's on this week's menu...
- Monday: Chicken Enchiladas
- Tuesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
- Wednesday: Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans
- Thursday: Beans, Potatoes and Cornbread
- Friday: Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Saturday: Taco Style Stuffed Shells
- Sunday: Crock-Pot Chili
Winter has set in with colder temperatures... That means we're eating more soups and warm dishes! Yay!! What do you fix in the cold winter months?! Share in the comments below!